Annual Boiler Service
We are well aware the current weather does not reflect it, but spring is here and now is a great time to take care of those household tasks you put off during the winter months. Your boiler may have been running perfectly during the cold months, but if you haven’t scheduled an annual boiler servicing, now is the perfect time.
Safety is of the utmost importance when it comes to any gas appliance in your home. The only way to ensure your boiler or appliance is functioning smoothly and safely is through proper maintenance and professional servicing every year. Our meticulous boiler servicing will also give you peace of mind, as our team carefully checks each of the boiler’s basic functions, so you can be confident that you won’t be faced with a boiler breakdown in the middle of winter.
According to Gas Safe Register:
If you notice any of the following warning signs, you’ll want to get your appliance serviced right away:
• The gas appliance is not working properly.
• The appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame rather than a crisp blue one.
• Black marks/stains are evident around the gas appliance.
• The pilot light keeps going out.
• There is increased condensation in the room.
Our qualified engineers complete each of the following steps on all annual boiler services:
• Filters are thoroughly cleaned.
• Localised boiler sludge and debris are removed.
• The burner chamber is brushed and vacuumed out.
• The flue and terminal are checked for obstructions.
• A full flue analysis is carried out.
• System pressure is topped up and the expansion vessel is set to the correct pressure.
• The circulating pump is checked to ensure that it is running freely.
If you are in Fulham and are due for an annual boiler service call 020 7350 2511 or click here.