We are accredited for working with boilers by global industry leaders Worcester Bosch and Vaillant.
Here some popular boiler manufacturers we work with and install:
Boiler Service London – Gas Appliance Care is Crucial for Several Reasons:
Boiler service safety is of utmost importance when it comes to any gas appliance in your home, like doing a boiler check. The only way to ensure your boiler or appliance is functioning efficiently and safely is through proper maintenance and professional servicing every year with a boiler service.
An annual boiler service is a requirement in order to maintain your gas appliance’s warranty. If a boiler repair or replacement should become necessary, a yearly boiler service is the only way you can make a claim to the manufacturer.
For all gas appliances, such as boilers, gas fires and hobs, professional servicing is essential to guarantee the best economic performance. Proper boiler service and maintenance will prolong the life of your appliances.
What Our Boiler Service Includes:
WPJ Heating’s meticulous boiler service procedure will maintain your boiler and give you peace of mind. Our team carefully checks each of the functions during a boiler service, so you can be confident that with a yearly boiler check you won’t be faced with a breakdown in the middle of winter.
Each of the following steps are completed on all boiler services:
- Carry out visual checks for any signs of spillage
- Carry out an Inspection of the flue and termination – ensure that where the flue is encased adequate inspection panels are installed to ensure that each flue joint can be inspected as per Regulations
- Carry out safety checks to ensure correct operation of safety devices
- Check pressure in system (where applicable) and top up where required
- Check all radiators for correct operation. (vent as necessary)
- Carry out gas rating test on the appliance to ensure correct operation
- Ensure minimum working pressure can be achieved
- Carry out flue gas analyser test to the appliance to check for safe operation
- Clean out the condense trap on condensing boilers only
- Clean out system filter where applicable
- If the flue gas analyser result is ok that is all that is required
As well as a boiler service appointment our team can also bleed radiators and free up the radiator valves upon request so that all parts of your heating system are in good working condition.
We have great reviews from so many happy customers, see what they have to say about us…
All authentic reviews from customers who love us!
Beware of providers seeming to be ‘perfect’ with 5/5 or 10/10 ratings.
We work hard to provide the finest plumbing and heating care and we would love to do it for you.
Go ahead and get in touch. See you soon!
Read more about why WPJ are the right choice to look after your home
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY ABOUT US
Get Peace of Mind With Our Engineers
All our engineers are employed directly by us – so when you book a boiler service you can rest easy knowing you have peace of mind. Many other installation companies use sub contractors for their engineers and installers which can compromise the quality of work, the care & attention they give to your home, the qualifications they carry, the experience they have, the insurance risks, consistency of work where more than one visit is required etc. You never know what kind of engineer will turn up on your doorstep when they are sub-contracted.
We employ the best engineers that only work for us. They wear the WPJ brand on every single job and treat every home with the utmost care and respect as if it were their own. All our engineers are gas safety qualified, maintain a consistent high quality of work, they are fully insured with WPJ, and all adhere to a strict code of conduct on all jobs.
You know exactly what you are getting with a WPJ engineer!
Whoever you use, make sure you do a couple of checks:
- Check the status of the actual installer: Employed or sub-contractor?
- If sub-contractor, check the qualification and ask to see insurance documents
- See this article from Which? on how to find a good plumber