Most of us have some sort of smart phone. As technology advances, so does the ability to control many other parts of our lives. With intelligent heating, you can control your boiler and the temperature of your home with an app. But are you ready for intelligent loos?
Below are just some of the features you can now get for your home to make the time spent on the loo not just more comfortable, but quite relaxing:
• Uplifting moments. A motion detector senses when you approach to quietly raise the lid and lower it when you step away.
• Bum warmer. If you’ve ever received an icy reception from a toilet seat, you’ll love the toasty welcome from a seat with a built-in warmer.
• Paper-free society. Sprays and fountains offer adjustable pressures and pulsations to provide a comfortable (and thorough!) cleanup, front and back.
• Fanny fan. No need to drip dry. Turn on the fan to generate a breeze for your backside.
• Glowing reports. LED lighting sets the seat or bowl interior aglow as a handy nightlight.
• Scent-sational. A built-in automatic deodorizer keeps the bathroom fresh and clean smelling.
• No-touch flush. Sensors flush the toilet automatically when the time is right.
• Clean living. High pressure flushing technology, rimless designs, and space-age materials make these futuristic toilets ultra-hygienic and virtually self-cleaning.
If you are ready to step into the future update your old loo with a new intelligent loo, there are a lot of options on the market at this time. Feel free to call 020 7350 2511 to discuss options with our staff or click here.
1 High-Tech Toilets that Would Fit Right In at the Jetsons’ Accessed online 9 March 2016 http://www.houselogic.com/home-advice/plumbing/high-tech-toilets-that-would-fit-right-in-jetsons/